Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a old painting tha, The painting is signed by

Customer Question

I have a old painting tha
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The painting is signed by Parkhurst, but and it is 24x48. It has a lake surrounded by pine trees and mountains in the background with one large tree limb across the top of the painting. I also has a set of Minnie Celebrity Art Reproductions numbered 4500 painted by different celebrities.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I purchased the parkhurst painting back in 1970 or 1971 and have had the other paintings that long as well
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.