Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I am wondering what you could tell me about a Noritake set

Customer Question

I am wondering what you could tell me about a Noritake set of dishes given to me by my great aunt. They have a large floral pattern in the center, surrounded by a gold pattern, gold rim and finished with a slim cobalt blue ring and gold edging. On the back is a pink "label' saying Noritake China Japan which is encased in a busy wreath like square with am M above.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I have 12 dinner size plates. The floral pattern is large, almost looks hand painted, continuing Purple iris, pink carnation like flower and yellow rose along with smaller orange, pink, red, blue flowers and purple bell like flowers.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the pattern and the marks on the bottom of one piece.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If that is too much bother, you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).

Once you do, give me some time to research.

No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.

(NOTE: I do not participate in the pop-up services.)