Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I inherited a tea set from my grandmother which includes a

Customer Question

I inherited a tea set from my grandmother which includes a coffee pot, tea pot, creamer and 2 sugar bowls, one covered, one not. They are marked Penn.SP and co. triple and 88 on the bottom. I assume these are silver plate, but where do they originate and what is the date?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: My grandmother traveled all over the world in the late 30's, so these were likely a gift.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the set and the mark on the bottom of one piece.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If that is too much bother, you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).

Once you do, give me some time to research.

No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.

(NOTE: I do not participate in the phone service.)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for the help. I admit that this is a brand new Mac and I am still figuring out how to use it. Let me figure out how to send the photos. It may be easier for me to use the***@******.***.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

That might be easier with a Mac. Let me know what you end up doing so that I know to look for them.