Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 8 1/2 inch serving spoon made by international

Customer Question

I have a 8 1/2 inch long serving spoon made by international silver co. with USN on the back of the spoon, the front does not have a fouled anchor, it has an eagle and it looks like he's holding lightening bolts in his claws. I can't find anything that has the eagle, everything I find has the anchor. What exactly do I have?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It's the Kings design, I believe, and it is in excellent condition.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.
Do you have pictures you can send?
.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I've sent the pictures through email. Had a senior moment and couldn't figure out how to add my name in the body of the message, so I just put it in the subject line after your name.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have been searching online for days trying to find a spoon like the one I have. My mother recently passed away and she was an antiques dealer. She may have known what it was, but I don't.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My pictures didn't go through. The server rejected them.

Hello

The size might be too large or your name not being on the subject line might have caused it. Try again but be sure to do it just like this:

.
.