Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Who put the stone up for sale, a stone was taken from a home

Customer Question

who put the stone up for sale
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: a stone was taken from a home in stockbridge Michigan it was large and heave had been in the family for 90+ years so we want to know the oregan of that stone and who has it for sale
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: if it is the same stone it belongs to the mills famely
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you tell me more about what you are wanting. Do you have a photo of the stone and the size. Where have you seen the stone for sale and what would you like me to do here? If you have photos I can help you with the type of stone it is and any information I can research for you. I look forward to helping you. You may post photos here within our post by clicking on file upload and following the prompts or by emailing them to***@******.*** and please put "for ladytanya65" in the email so the company knows to forward them on to me. Thank you

Customer: replied 26 days ago.