Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Limoge demitasses made on charcoal, only owners are General

Customer Question

limoge demitasses made on wood charcoal, only owners are General de Gualle, Queen lisabeth, Grace of Monaco and I
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: have a letter from the maker telling me that I am one of the only ownere of this set,received this as a wedding gift in 1962, from friends from Limoges Company: au scaraabbe
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: whit with gold trim
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the mark on the bottom and of the set.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If that is too much bother, you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).

Once you do, give me some time to research.

No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.

(NOTE: I do not participate in the phone service.)