Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Thank you we picked up two statues that are universal

Customer Question

thank you we picked up two statues that are universal statuary corp 1958 #s538 and s539 that I was trying to find info on
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: they are oriental figures approx. 26 1/2 inches tall standing on a round base. figures are a turquoise color the base is gold colored
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: one has been repaired
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the mark on the bottom and of the piece.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If that is too much bother, you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).

Once you do, give me some time to research.

No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.

(NOTE: I do not participate in the phone service.)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
can I just get my 5$ back this is not turning out well
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

Adding photos does not cost anything extra if that is the concern. I need to see the items on order to assess them.