Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a print of a mountain lake by R Brownell McGrew, but

Customer Question

I have a print of a mountain lake by R Brownell McGrew, but it does have brush marks on the canvass. Is that how prints were done of his work?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It has R Brownell McGrew's signature in the lower right hand corner and is in a white wooden frame with paper backing. The number on the back is 71-624 sold at Duckwalls.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It is in very good condition. The painting is 24 X 18. We got it at a garage sale in the early 90s,
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 month ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising Antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.
Can you post a photo of this?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page
ffshttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I took a photo with my phone and sent it.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No, I just don't see a way to send the photo through your website. I don't see the paperclip icon