Jon
Jon, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  I am an Expert in antique firearm appraisals. I am a collector of antiques. A trained gunsmith and firearms instructor.
66248244

I have several Hummel figurines from my Mom. Can you help me

Customer Question

I have several Hummel figurines from my Mom. Can you help me figure how much they might be worth?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Hummel TMK2 #785 Boy playing accrdion
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Hummel TMK3 #72 girl holding flower, TMK3 #65 Girl sitting, holding a basket with a lamb beside
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Jon replied 1 month ago.

My name is Jon. I will do my best to help. Give me just a bit to reasech your figurines.

Expert:  Jon replied 1 month ago.

The first Hummel you have of the boy playing the accordion is actually number 185 (called accordion boy). The retail value of this one is $100, The next one number 72 ( called Spring Cheer) has a retail value of $70. The last one number 65 (called Farewell) has a retail value of $65. I hope this helps. Please remember to rate this answer using the stars. If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Thank you,

Jon

Expert:  Jon replied 1 month ago.

Please remember to rate this question using the stars.

Have a great day,

Jon