Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Well I'm trying to find out about some Beanie Babies Bear

Customer Question

Well I'm trying to find out about some Beanie Babies Bear that I have to see what the value of the bear is. its a Princess Diana Beanie Baby Bear, First Addition Bear but 4th edition tag.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I just need to know what I can go to get the Beanie Baby Bear Appraised so I can sell it and pay off some of my debt.
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: do you know of any collector here in Arizona that can maybe help me Appraised the beanie baby?
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: not really I have pictures but on my phone to maybe help you. I don't have any pictures on this computer being its a library computer
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! I wanted to let you know that someone has seen your question. We thank you for your patience.

I will opt-out so that the other Appraisals specialists online will see your questions.

Kind regards,

Doris

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer.
.
I will be glad to help you today.
.
This is your answer, please rate this after reading it. This is important to me getting credit for my work.
.
I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.
The Princess Diana Beanie Baby Bear, First Addition Bear but 4th edition tag has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $125.00-130.00 depending on the condition and where it is for sale at.
.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, ArtFire and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great!
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
.

Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this I would greatly appreciate it.
.
Clicking the top star on the top left of the page does this
.
Thank you for taking time to rate this.
.
If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question.
.
I will be happy to help with any further question you might have on this.
.
I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda