Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I am trying to find the value of a table I was told is

Customer Question

I am trying to find the value of a table I was told is vintage from Walter abash or wabash #5
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Can you help ? It''s 3 leaf side fold down and pull out to insert 4th leaf. It has a set of 3 pedastool legs, this table is gorgeous
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The pedastool legs are designed, not simple or plain like today's furnature
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the mark on the bottom and of the piece.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If that is too much bother, you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).

Once you do, give me some time to research.

No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.

(NOTE: I do not participate in the phone service.)

I wonder if you will be able to add photos?