rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a Webb Burmese fairy lamp, base diameter 6in, 2.25in

Customer Question

I have a Webb Burmese fairy lamp, base diameter 6in, 2.25in high. chimney is 4.5in high and 4 in across. height overall is 6.25 inches.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Kovells 12/2004 listed it.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: perfect condition.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the mark on the bottom and of the piece.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If that is too much bother, you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).

Once you do, give me some time to research.

No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.

(NOTE: I do not participate in the phone service.)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Some how wires got crossed (?) and I received a response from another appraiser---Jon.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I see. It looks like you posted the question twice. I do see that you already have an appraisal.