Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 50" antique bluenose wooden ship and am wondering

Customer Question

i have a 50" antique bluenose wooden ship and am wondering what it is worth?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: it is not a kit, it is made really well
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so, its really a beautiful piece
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.
Do you have pictures you can send?
.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Good morning Glenda can you please respond to me via email as I would need to send from my computer. ***@******.***.

Hello

Please read this whole message!

I can only reply to you in this message box. Please tell me how you posted this initial question.

Glenda

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I posted on my computer from work not my phone if you can't do that then please cancel this transaction as it will not be helpful since I am doing this for an upcoming court case. Please cancel my transaction

Hello

I am not sure I understand what you mean. I can do it, I was letting you know I can only respond to you in this message area. Appraisers are not employees of the site, we do not work from the site. We come to the just answer site to answer questions customers ask. I cannot see any email you send, I cannot see your account. I only communicate with you in this message area. And I need pictures to help you.

Glenda

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please cancel my transaction

Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer. We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account. We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.

If you have a problem with the account you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Or call them at 1(###) ###-####/p>