Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I would like to know the value on a in restored Brunswick

Customer Question

Hi I'm David. . I would like to know the value on a in restored Brunswick anniversary. Eight footer. A few minor repairs needed
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: A small portion of siding is damaged . An aluminum corner piece has a support broken It's a part that had a bolt securing it
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: The aluminum is painted white and not so smooth neither. A few scratches and in need of oval rings
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
In restored
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you please post a few photos of the item so I may be able to evaluate the piece and give you an accurate value and information. I look forward to helping you.