Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 2 silver metal Bottles. That's what they are marked

Customer Question

Hi. My name is Linda. I have 2 silver metal Bottles. That's what they are marked on the bottom. I think they are silver because of markings on the bottom. They are 9.5 Inches tall, 5.5 inches wide and 3 inches deep and have round metal screw on closures on the top. The bottom of one says
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: abbrorombie&fitch G2. New York, Made In England L 335/81 0z 3 bottles and the other one says Made in England for, Alexanderand Ovlalt, Los Angeles. Then the same L 355....... I have read the bottoms as best I Could. Any Ideas what they might be. They do have several markings on each.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help. I'll need to see overall photos, and close-ups of the markings. Is that possible?

Jennfier

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The disclaimer was way too tiny to read. Does it cost more money to talk to you by phone? I don't currently have access to a camera. I wonder if I could take pic with my phone and send?

Yes, it costs more by phone, and I DID NOT send that. The system auto-sends it, personally I do not work via phone! Sorry about that!

You can take pictures and email them to***@******.*** . YOu'll need to make sure they know which question and Expert the photos are for.

Jennifer

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Give me a minute to see if I can do pics
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
To Jennifer m. 2 silver bottles. Did you receive anything?

No, but if you send them that way it can take time, even an hour or two if they are busy. I'll post here as soon as I see the photos.

Jennifer

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Could you see a pic I email thru aol? As. Long as I add your name and description.

That should be fine but it's the same thing, I have to wait for Support to forward them to me.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Well I sent them but I don't have much faith. Do I still have to pay the rest of the money if we can't figure it out.

Absolutely not, you can request a refund at any time, even two weeks from now!