Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a set of 10 anthologies by O. that were published in

Customer Question

I have a set of 10 anthologies by O. Henry that were published in 1925. I bought them probably 40 years ago. They have the titles: "Rolling Stones", Whirligigs", "The Gentle Grafter", "Roads of Destiny","Options", "The Four Million", "Heart of the West", "Sixes and Sevens", "Cabbages and Kings", "Strictly Business." Do they have any current value?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Thanks!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising Antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Please tell me the condition as well as type or color of the binding.

Thanks,