Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers
57035021

We have about 20 Red Skelton paintings that my Dad

Customer Question

We have about 20 Red Skelton paintings that my Dad collected. We are trying to find out if they are worth anything since our parents have passed and are cleaning out the house. We live near Cincinnati Ohio
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 month ago.

Hello Bridget,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

So sorry for your loss.

Do you want me to recommend qualified art appraisers near you?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
please

Okay - happy to help.

Below are three qualified appraisal companies. You should contact each of them in order to find the best fit for you.

Cowan's Auctions

***** Cincinnati, OH 45232

Phone:(513)(###) ###-####/p>

They can appraise your items for a fee or, if you already know you want to sell, you can get free verbal appraisals. It depends on your purpose. If you need a certified written appraisal, you'll need to pay their fee.

Bryson Estates

37 West 7th Street Suite 701
Cincinnati, OH 45202

(###) ###-####/p>

Also with this company, you can get a low cost sale estimate or a paid appraisal.

Main Auction Galleries
137 West Fourth Street
Cincinnati, Ohio###-##-####br />Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

I hope this answer has been helpful to you, Bridget.

If you have any further questions or problems concerning this answer, please let me know.

If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name (Judith) at the beginning of your question.

I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer, at no extra cost to you. Please click the five stars above, and then click the green button. We can still continue to communicate here on this thread after you do.

Thank you so much!