Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a small drop leaf table possibly made of cherry .I

Customer Question

I have a small drop leaf table possibly made of cherry wood.I was told by an antique dealer in Buffalo NewHork that it is handmade, in about 1830 Thetp ismessed up.Someonetrieddto finishit. I would like to know wha it is worth so as try to sell it . I previously filled out the questions for this site, but did not have the pictures I have pictures of it now. I do not have the number I was assigned. So,I wouldlike to begiagain.
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: sister Mary 'Grace Higgins
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question (the site has been having an issue).
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (again, if you already have) of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
do not know how to transfer the pictures to your e-mail. I am waiting for a person to help me do this. sorry for the delay.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If that is too much bother, you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).

Once you do, give me some time to research.

No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.

(NOTE: I do not participate in the phone service.)