Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

There is no proublem, I was just doing some research on an

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: there is no proublem, I was just doing some research on an antigue tabel\ and I am afraid you are a machiene stealing my information because I diod noyt ask for help and here you are talking to me
JA: I'm an assistant to the. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: and I then pay you to have them get the infornation I want about my antique?
JA: I can help you talk to the antique appraiser. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?
Customer: I have a very old table, believed to be late 1600's early 1700's. from a home I purchasded in upstate NY built in 1719 by distant reltives of King George
JA: OK. The antique appraiser will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the antique appraiser can help you best.
Customer: it is a writig table we believe, it has a single drawer, there qare no screws or metel, there are however spendel legs the size is 48' long 27" wide and from the floor to where the drawer begins it is 23"
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antique appraiser should know?
Customer: the top is ,ade out of planks, although it appears to origionallu have had a laqure or paint on it. I have poutstanding pictures I can show you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 month ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising Antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.
Can you post a photo of this?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0