Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Hummel kindergarten news 058a hard to distinguish the code,

Customer Question

hummel kindergarten news 058a hard to distinguish the code
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: what is the best way to find out there worth i have quite a few from the 60s
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I had stashed them away when the kids were little and dont know the best way to find out the value, Lesley Germain
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question (the site has been having an issue).
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (again, if you already have) of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry site was to fussy to use so I gave up. Thanks for responding.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

Would you like to continue? Adding pictures does not cost any extra. Here are some easy instructions for pictures.

If that is too much bother, you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).

Once you do, give me some time to research.

No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.

(NOTE: I do not participate in the phone service.)