Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

What is the value of my Limoges DR Veritable 22C dinner

Customer Question

what is the value of my Limoges DR Veritable 22C dinner plate with markings on the back porceline LEGLE DR it has a gold rim COBALT BLUE frame around a hand painted still life of pears and berries
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: there are 2 gold rims on this plate an outer gold edging and another gold rim framing the still life its in pristine condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: there is a name on tge back Legrand Lebouc
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, I am Rarewares and I will respond back as soon as I research your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.