Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a painting by it looks like J. H. Peters. it looks

Customer Question

i have a painting by it looks like J. H. Peters. it looks old. do you anything about this artists or someone else that this may be?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Its a painting of old looking boats parked on a river in front of some 1600 looking buildings
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: it looks really old
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i don't have a way to put it on my computer. can i text a picture to you?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I don't have a way to put it on my computer. can i text a picture to you?

Email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line
and be sure to use the same email that you used when you signed up for your account so they will recognize your account.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.