Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a German demitasse gold washed silver spoon set.

Customer Question

I have a German demitasse gold washed silver spoon set. Marks are 800 then a crescent moon and then a full moon. there is an undecipherable mark before the 800. I found the same set on Pinterest. I also have the original case.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I can send a picture. the spoons have never been used. They are in the form of a leaf with a stem. There are 12 small spoons and a serving spoon. i thought it was a berry set.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the set and the mark you have described.