Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a couch and am trying to get a sense of when it was

Customer Question

I have a couch and am trying to get a sense of when it was made. It's lincoln furniture manufacturing and the date on the slip attached to the couch is 80311 which I'm guessing would be 8/3/2011 but that's impossible because I've had it (used) since 2005. Was lincoln making furniture in 1911? It looks more mid-century to me than early 20th. Can I send you a couple photos?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: great. I see on this webpage a photobucket link. Should I upload a couple photos there?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No. It's unusual in that it's curved and it seems very well made though a bit faded now.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Here are some photos.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, I amCustomerand I will respond back as soon as I research your question.