Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have my Grandma's hoosier cabinet made by Sellers. From

Customer Question

Hi, I have my Grandma's hoosier cabinet made by Sellers. From what I can find it's a Sellers Gem #903, and I'm looking for the red push button handle that is broken on the bottom door. I have photos I can send you if you tell me how to upload them here....
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: I've never done it before, I'd love to know what the cabinet is worth.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: well, it's white oak, with the tambor door (which needs restored), it has the flour sifter in the middle, which is in good working order, the cabinet is in original condition and has the porcelain/zinc? pull out...
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.
Do you have pictures you can send?
.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda