Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have 36 antique wooden tools collected by my wife's

Customer Question

We have 36 antique wooden tools collected by my wife's father collected from the 20's and onward. many wooded plains etc. how can we obtain an appraisal of these antique items. Marv *** *****@*********.**..we're in *** *****
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I can send photos for his/her....many are mounted an displaied in his lumber yard years ago.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: We are looking to sell thee items
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry you have had to wait. Your question is visible to all Experts, and someone will help you soon.

Best,

Judith

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is*****"m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos?

Jennifer