rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

What is the value of 1847 Bros silver tea service called

Customer Question

What is the value of 1847 Rogers Bros silver tea service called "Remembrance"
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: What is the value of 1847 Rogers Bros Silver tea service in Remembrance pattern?
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Sugar Bowl ID number is *****
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

The tea service made by 1847 Rogers Brothers is silver plated (not sterling)

and the Remembrance pattern was first introduced in 1948. This set would have a value of $125 to $175 (with tray).

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!