Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 2 small saucers/butter dish by Minton with gold

Customer Question

I have 2 small saucers/butter dish by Minton green with gold edging and gold fleck centre numbers in red 44.s.443 Minton crest over lettering in china. Can you value this description.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: there is three lines of lettering under the crest one number 11..00 hard to decifer.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I think my grandmother brought them from Scotland in 1922.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I was not aware that a fee for the expert would be charged at such a high rate as it was not advised when recording the initial payment of $5. I am not able to afford the expert at this time so please CANCELL my request. Fees should be advised before asking for payment. I find the fee too expensive.
Thank you for your assistance.
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question (the site has been having an issue).
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (again, if you already have) of the item and any marks, labels or writing.