Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have many antique pieces from my grandfather who won many

Customer Question

I have many antique pieces from my grandfather who won many of them trapshooting. his name was Henry Pendergast and he was a grand American winner, among other titles in the early 1900's. Winnings included an African mahogany corner cabinet, Tiffany silver, vase lamps, etc. I would like to get an estimate on the cabinet and the dark blue and white flowered lamp...seems to be Chinnese
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer.
.
I will be glad to help you today.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.

I would be happy to help you with the Cabinet on this question, if you like? Can you send a picture of this?