rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Thank you i have a kittinger coffee table patient xp-t-387

Customer Question

thank you i have a kittinger coffee table patient xp-t-387 serial number one , has brass legs and rollers also the kittinger is burnt in the wood i have been looking for a week for a picture or get some idea what it is worth
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: it has drop sides which slide with a wood system is mohangy might be a missing center type piece not sure doess have screws but the corner are all pegged together
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
thank you if thsi works i ahve several other items i need done
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm sorry you are having to wait. Your question is visible to all Experts and someone will be able to help you soon.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok will they email me than
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question (the site has been having an issue).
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (again, if you already have) of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can I just get a refund and I will go rlsewhrrr

This is a Kittinger half-round table in mahogany (these were also made in walnut) raised on four legs with rounded spade feet on brass casters. Two dropleaf extensions.

Made in the 1940's. This table has been painted at some point, it was originally all wood finish. This table in this condition has a current value of

$1000 to $1200.

Some sites that I recommend are Varagesale.com, Chairish.com, Ioffer.com, Furnishly.com, Deconet.com, Lushpad, Krrb.com, and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!

Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.