Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I'm looking for information on several paintings by C Day. I

Customer Question

I'm looking for information on several paintings by C Day. I believe they are original oil on canvas paintings and I need an estimate on their value for my sister's estate. The paintings were done for a house in Utah. I think they were commissioned for the house in circa 1980-1990--maybe as early as 1970. I can't find C. Day in the list of artists, but I'm not sure where to look. Please help. Lois Anderson
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will try to get the pictures, but it will take a period of time because I live in Az and the paintings are in Utah.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will contact my niece and ask her to take the pictures and send them to me and then I will send them to you.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

Wonderful, thank you for understanding that I need something visual when it comes to art.

I have two options and you can choose whichever is easiest for you -

1) The feature works best if you add one pic, hit send, then do the next. These instructions should help.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

2) If that is too much bother, you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks for the directions. I don't know when or even if I will be able to get the pictures.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I understand.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have had a response from my niece who has agreed to help with getting the pictures and sending them to me.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

Wonderful, thank you!