Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I own a lovely little Dresden Plate. I have photoed it and

Customer Question

Hello Pearl. I own a lovely little Dresden Plate. I have photoed it and wish to know if you recognize the mark on it the back of it. Could you possibly appraise it?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It was given to me in 2005 by a resident of mine in a retirement community. She collected plates & valentines.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No however I have a photo I can upload.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question (the site has been having an issue).
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (again, if you already have) of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have added the pictures can you see them? Are they clear enough for you to determine an appraisal? I don't know what an appraisal package is.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just want an approx. value to sell online. Nothing more than that, I don't wish to spend any more $.
Thank you.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

The photos are too blurry for me to see. If you get in better light and back up, I think they will come out more in-focus.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am unable to send a better picture. Please cancel my membership as I am uncomfortable dealing with this process. Thank you.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I have sent your request to customer service.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I want my membership cancelled effective immediately please!