Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Religious picture I bought this picture today. Very old and

Customer Question

Religious pictureI bought this picture today. Very old and looks like a lithograph it measures 4 ft long and 3ft wide. It does have a signature I will include a picture. Can you tell me more info about it and what it might be worth. ...
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
1
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
2
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
3
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
4
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
5
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello

Wanted to let you know someone has seen your question, if there is an expert who is familiar with this or knows the signature they will pick this up when they sign on. I will opt out so they can look at this. Thanks

Glenda

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

This is a lithographic print of an 1860 painting of the Last Supper by Adolfe Schmitz (1825-1894) titled Master, It is I depicting Jesus Christ and his followers. Christ sits at what is the table of the Last Supper, his right hand over a loaf of bread. Behind him, dressed in dark robes to contrast his white robes, three of his followers attend him. Directly behind, a man with a salt-and-pepper beard appears to be making an argument to the disciple at the left, who gestures towards himself. To the right, the third disciple clings to Christs side, looking up at him.

This lithographic print was created circa 1905 and has a current value of $75 to $100.00 retail.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I need a new appraisal
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello

What is it you are needing to know about this?

Glenda