Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have quite a large collection of aviation art by different

Customer Question

HI, I'm Lana
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have quite a large collection of aviation art by different artists, and I recently had a basement flood and damaged a least t 8 of these. Most are signed by artist/signed by crew members/framed and matted. I need replacement vale or appraisal for my insurance. What do you charge
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Antiques Appraiser. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: how long does this take
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: just that they all suffered water damage into the inside of frame, and altho I do mostly know what I could have sold them for, its going to be hard for my insurance to research this without having the background of these items. My husband had many WWII artifacts and I do know a lot about the valu of these prints
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello

I wanted you to know someone has seen your question, if there is an appraiser who can help you with this, they will pick this up as soon as they sign in. I will opt out so they are able to help you.

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 month ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising Antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Please tell me what you have?

Thanks,