Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an 11" Madame soft body baby doll..."rubber" molded

Customer Question

I have an 11" Madame Alexander soft body baby doll..."rubber" molded head ..the body is cloth, even the arms and "hands", tag on back sewn into seam, eyes open and close, mouth open slightly, painted on hair, no clothes...wondering age and perhaps value?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no tears on body and no blemishes on head.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the doll and the marks that you have described.
Also look on the back of her neck or shoulder for any more marks.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry, but I can't do pictures....on back of neck is 1964 and some other markings that I can't distinquish.

I am unable to find a match for this item. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation. I am not able to respond once I opt-out. Good luck!