ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP appraiser: art, antiques, coins and collectibles.
59032044

Pajaud......Lithograph #1 of 62 impressions. Title I'll Be a

Customer Question

William Pajaud......Lithograph #1 of 62 impressions. Title I'll Be a Woman Tomorrow ......Embossed K is the mark... Heritage Gallery. Beverley Hills.
Pulishers 1970.....Double Signature.
I have 7 additional Lithographs in this series.
.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for the question! Your lithograph by William Pajaud (B. 1925) would sell at the gallery (retail) level for $400 to $600, which would be an appropriate value for insurance purposes assuming good condition. Generally, the artist's other lithographs from similarly sized editions sell for comparable prices.

Following-up since I noticed that you reviewed your answer, but elected not to rate it.

Please take a little time to give me a POSITIVE RATING NOW SO THAT I AM CREDITED BY JA for my knowledge, time and effort. Customer ratings are the only way that experts receive credit for helping customers.

Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty.

Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system. To rate me, you should see 5 stars near my answer. 5 stars and bonus gives me the best rating.

This will close out the question and allow me to assist others, as I assisted you.

Following-up one final time to see if I can be of further assistance on this question or if something went wrong that's keeping you from rating my professionalism.