Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Bjorn Richter 4"x6" oil on Tile signed. I have three of

Customer Question

Bjorn Richter 4"x6" oil on Tile signed. I have three of these, all of the sea and the writing on back of the label is in Danish. Can send photos.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: They were in a mobile home we bought in Florida. Please send an email address and I will send a photo.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The tile has England on the back.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no phone.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question (the site has been having an issue).
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (again, if you already have) of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Will be happy to send a photo what email???
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No package, just send email to send photo to.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I do not participate in the phone service. You can send the photos via email to***@******.*** and be sure to put "forCustomerin Antiques" in the subject line so that the administrators will know to forward to me. This is not an instant process when sending email, it will likely be overnight before I get the pictures.