rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I am trying to find out if the leather jacket with a

Customer Question

I am trying to find out if the leather jacket with a fifinella patch is authentic.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: On the inside of the jacket, the label reads, "Type A-2 Drawing number 30-1415 AC Contract NO W535-ac 28560 Flight Apparell
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Industries, INC. Hammonton, New Jersey Air Force, US Army size 38
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question (the site has been having an issue).
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (again, if you already have) of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

No, this is not from WWII. This is made by Flight Apparel Industries and was made in the 1990's

as a reproduction piece. It has a retail value of $80 to $90.00.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!