Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Found a small pitcher in a box in the attic...pristine

Customer Question

found a small pitcher in a box in the attic...pristine condition...WEDGWOOD of ETRURIA & BARLASTON there is an A right past the word wedgwood, a B under the word barlaston and a #24 at the edge of the base and a sideways B off to the side...the scene is of horseback riders and a dog is the handle it is glazed and just a creamy off white color...any value?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question (the site has been having an issue).
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (again, if you already have) of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
it will not let me send the picture!

This might help http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If you still are having problems, you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).