Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Bovano of Chesire piece purchased decades ago and

Customer Question

I have a Bovano of Chesire piece purchased decades ago and I'm just curious to know its value today. The piece stands 16 1/2 inches tall, 4 large orchids with 4 smaller orchids and 4 large leaves. Thank you.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: This is all the information I know as typed above.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question (the site has been having an issue).
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (again, if you already have) of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I read that the charge for valuating the Bovano piece would be $5. However, I have been informed by CitiBank that an additional $34 has been tacked on my credit card. I am disputing the $34. I have received no answer from you as to a value and will not authorize the $34.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com. Experts are verified users who do not handle charges,
fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.

You did not give me a chance to answer, I have not yet received photos of your item and I need to see pictures before I can evaluate

with accuracy. Let me know if you will be able to add photos.