Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a painting of an ocean withe battleships from friend

Customer Question

Hello, I have a painting of an ocean withe battleships from friend in Boston, It has a signature on the painting of Herman? Can you help. ? Thank you, Lisa
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. I got the one picture of the signature.

The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
any labels on the back of the completed framing. If it is open in the back, I'd like to see the canvas construction and condition of the back. It helps date the painting.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I am trying to send pictures but it is saying the file is too large. Is there another way?

You can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly (they get forwarded to me from the admin of the site), so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).