Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Teapot 24--y on bottom pitcher wedgwood 12- 11 sugar bowl

Customer Question

teapot 24-b-y on bottom pitcher wedgwood 12- 11 sugar bowl 30-lv creamer e-?? cracker jar w/silver plated top made mt. washington glass co1886 what vaue thanks
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: did you get last entry
JA: Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: i wrote what the items were and markings on bottom wedgwood made in England
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: not really, they are in great condition
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I would love to help. There were no photos that came with your question. This is a problem that the site has been having and it is not your fault.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any writing or labels. Sorry for any extra work!