Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Iam living in İstanbul Tukey and ı have bronze gilded two

Customer Question

Hello Sir ıam living in İstanbul Tukey and ı have bronze gilded two french candelabras I would like to send some pictures about them.Could you send me your mail adress to send photos.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: ı am sorry but really dont know anythig about them.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: theese candelabra from my grand mother .But ı check from internet and ı believe from late 18th century
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question (the site has been having an issue).
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (again, if you already have) of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If that is too much bother, you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I am unable to find a match for this item. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation and your photo. I am not able to respond once I opt-out. Good luck!