Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a wall plate from the 1895 Art no c71c Des no W1984

Customer Question

I have a wall plate from the 1895 Art no c71c Des no W1984 Size 10''Would it be of any value
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: it has beige and gold leafs with a brown and gold trim on the front. On the back it has a gold crown crest with WL and a sheath of leaves around the crest
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It is a wall hanging or placed on a stand
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question (the site has been having an issue).
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (again, if you already have) of the item and any marks, labels or writing.