Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a marble statue 113 cm high of a very beautiful girl.

Customer Question

I have a marble statue 113 cm high of a very beautiful young girl. She has been in our family for at least 100 years and I was told my grandparents purchased her at an antique auction of a big old St.Kilda Road home in Melbourne which was to be demolished. The statue has 3 broken fingers which we have, otherwise it is in good condition. She sits on a granite pedestal 115 metres high and both are very very heavy. I have photos. Thankyou Robyn Shields
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Is enough information in my email to you?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer.
.
I will be glad to help you today.
.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.

What information are you wanting on this statue?