Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have been trying to find out who and when the pair of

Customer Question

I have been trying to find out who and when the pair of cufflinks I have were made. They are of a Pentacle and the stamp is fading but I can read in a eagle the number 28. and it says heco Mexico sterling 9.25 and what looks like a H - could be a M- with a ' next to it.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: well the front of it is diamond cut around the edges, and there is a symbol in the space between the star's tips
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question (the site has been having an issue).
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (again, if you already have) of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
sending pictures
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no thanks