Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have twin beds that are from Amsterdam, Holland and are

Customer Question

I have twin beds that are from Amsterdam, Holland and are over a century old, which my grandmother shipped from Holland.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The beds are hand carved with light wood and very high head boards.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I can send a picture. However, I am not an expert when it comes to antiques. My grandmother would be well over a 100 years old and she brought them into the USA when she was young and obtained her citizenship
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question (the site has been having an issue).
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (again, if you already have) of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Expert:  rarewares replied 9 days ago.

Will you be able to add photos?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I do have photos in my computer, How do I send them to your site?