Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

What is the cost of appraisal? what do you need to appraise

Customer Question

What is the cost of appraisal?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Antiques Appraiser. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: what do you need to appraise my items?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a tea set for 6 one cup missing. The only marking I can find is when looking at a cup through the bottom I see a ladies face.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I twas bought by my after on a trip to Japan during the occupation after WW2.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 7 months ago.

Hello Homer,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Please upload a clear picture of one cup. Please also give me a list of the pieces in your tea set.

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".

2. Double click the image you want to upload.

3. Click "Start Upload".

4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to *****@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Users/karen/Pictures/iPhoto Library.photolibrary/Previews/2016/10/20/20161020-100033/+o62cmsyShmmwXQX9d4xgQ/IMG_0284.jpg

HI Karen,

The link you sent is not a working URL. Please try again.

I see you have requested a phone call. I don't usually do phone calls, since they entail an extra charge to the customer and I can answer your question right here without that additional charge. Also, I can't do the research and talk to you at the same time. Do you still want a phone call?