Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a collection of Ethiopian coptic crosses - some I

Customer Question

I have a collection of Ethiopian coptic crosses - some I purchased from Ethiopia. Many are gifts from a collector of African Art. I would like to donate to a museum/school but need to have an appraisal from a authorized appaiser. M J Moore
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: One large brass coptic cross I think is an important piece - the smaller crosses
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you post a photo of the crosses and also measurements of the crosses for review and give you an accurate value to the collection. Thank you