Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a large antique china cabinet, and would like to get

Customer Question

I have a large antique china cabinet, and would like to get some idea of its value.
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The left side is about 68" tall and has a curved glass door, with a leaded glass design toward the top and 4 movable shelves.. the right side is 33" x 33" with 2 leaded glass doors, one 6" bottom drawer, and 2 4" top drawers, and a mirror to the top. There is a carved lions head top center, and 5 smaller carved lion's heads in various places. Also has claw feet. I have pictures I could send.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: There was also a sticker on the back the reads American Chair Co. Sheboygan Wisconsin. No BX or BY 817 Finish #338.
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question (the site has been having an issue).
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (again, if you already have) of the item and any marks, labels or writing.